Sveiki,

Jeigu ką pardavinėjate, nepasimaukite ant kabliuko. Dabar labai dažnai parašo el.laikšą iš Nigerijos, kad nori pirkti daiktą, kokiam nors draugui ar dar kam. Sutinka su betkokia kaina ir siuntimo mokeščiais. Poto išsiunčia netikrą laišką, kad apmokėjimas gautas ir reikalingas "tracking number" įvedimas.

Iš pirmo laiško supratau, kad čia klasta, tačiau norėjau pažaisti iki galo.

Taigi pilna istorija:

1. Sveiki,

Skelbiu.lt lankytojas susidomėjo Jūsų skelbimu http://www.skelbiu.lt/skelbimai/nokia-n97-10040611.html

El. paštas: lucydecoz1@globomail.com
Telefonas: +37049993877

Komentaras: Hi,

My name is Lucy, I will like to know if this item is still available for sale, Let me know as soon as possible,

Thanks

2. Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I'm so glad to hear from you, I want you to know that i'm not in the state right now, I'm in germany for an urgent interview, I'm buying this item for my cousin abroad, I will like to know the condition of this item and also let me know the price for the item and the postage cost to nigeria via post office, You can check the rate at www.post.lt,

Get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks

3. Hi ,

Thanks for the mail, I'm so glad to hear from you, I'm ok with the condition of the item, i will be making the payment via paypal money transfer, kindly get back to me with your account id so that i can make the payment as soon as possible.

Thanks

4. Hi,

Thanks for the mail, I'll be making the payment as soon as possible..

07, Jan 2011 08:38:44 GMT
Transaction ID: 7DJ49228LB43

Dear xxxxxx,

You have received an instant payment Of $270.00 USD from Lucy Decoz (lucydecoz1@globomail.com) .

Thanks for using PayPal.

To see all the transaction details, It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Seller
xxxxxx

Note to seller
You haven't included a note.

Shipping address - Confirmed

Name: Kayode Quadri
Address:No 10 oke iyeke,
City: Abeokuta
State: Ogun
Zip - Code: 121101

Payment Status : PENDING

Postage details
Post Office - Registered Mail Priority Parcel 6-10 Business Days.
Item Description
Unit price
Qty
Amount
Nokia N97
$270.00 USD
$270.00 USD

Postage and Packing
$0.00 USD
Insurance - not offered

---

Total

$270.00 USD

Thanks for Using PayPal, This PayPal® payment has been deducted from Lucy Decoz (lucydecoz1@globomail.com) account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited into your account until you get the item shipped to the address and the Shipment/ Tracking Number is sent to us for shipment verification, We are doing this to secure online transactions and to protect against both buyer and seller, Below are the necessary information requested So that the money can be credited into your account.

You are to visit a Local Post Office and made the shipment of the item to the given address and as soon as you shipped out, Make sure you send us the Shipment/Tracking Package Number to us for verification and make a scan shipment receipts given to you by the Postal Service to our customer care service,
(paypal_money_transfer@paypal.com)and our customer's payment service agent will attend to you immediately,

**PLEASE NOTE**

Immediately you send us the Shipment/Tracking number for verification, You will receive an "CONFIRMATION EMAIL" from PayPal ® informing you that your money is ready. Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

Copyright © 1999-2011 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (United State) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

Dear xxxxxxx ,

Your item has been paid for,A payment of $270.00 USD has been confirmed and deducted from the buyer's account and has been on hold due to security reason. We are using this medium to protect both the buyer and the seller.We advise you to Ship the item and send the tracking number to us for verification. You can now ship the merchandise to the address provided to you within 24hours and your account will be credited immediately.

Please forward the shipment details to us,we need the proof of the item bought from you for verification.

Shipping Address:

Name: Kayode Quadri
Address:No 10 oke iyeke,
City: Abeokuta
State: Ogun
Zip - Code: 121101

***Please Note***
Once shipment has been verified and the tracking number has been received, You will receive a "Confirmation Email" from PayPal® notifying you that your money has been credited. Note that we will be responsible for the item loss or damage once we receive the tracking number.

Copyright © 1999-2011 PayPal. All rights reserved

PayPal Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United States as an electronic money institution.

Thank you for using PayPal

The PayPal Team

PayPal Email ID PP753

Nebūkit patiklūs